FOR CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY CLIENTS, CONTRACTORS AND CONSULTANTS
SPS Construction Interim Management can be beneficial in the instances of:
- Unexpected increase in workload
- Projects requiring part-time or full time management commitment.
- Unexpected or planned absence.
- Resignation and Dismissal.
- Executive maternity cover.
- Rapid placement of suitable personnel.
- Skill shortages or lack of resource.
- Fulfilling a Customer’s expectations/request.
- Improving business performance and efficiency.
- Managing change.
- Business or project turnarounds.
- Operations and production management.
SPS Construction Interim Managers:
- Invariably provide a significant net contribution and value for money.
- Committed to meeting the Client’s requirements/objectives.
- Have a consistent professional development and a curriculum of achievement and verifiable references.
- Industry experienced and quickly able to contribute.
- Independent of company politics.
- Do not become a long-term overhead.
The engagement of SPS Construction Interim Management Services:
- A brief of requirements/objectives is agreed with the Client.
- Any confidentiality parameters are agreed with the Client.
- A suitably qualified manager is provided to meet the requirements/objectives.
- A transparent cost structure is established.
FULL TIME OR PART TIME ASSIGNMENTS
SHORT TERM COVER:
(DAILY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY)
- Sickness and Parental leave
- Staff replacements
- Planning & Programming
- Company representation
- Company promotion
- Specific tasking
LONG TERM COVER:
- Project or Construction management assignments
- Management structure enhancement
- Retained commissions
- Legislation requirements
- Business development programmes
PROFESSIONAL SKILL AREAS:
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT – Providing the complete service for the management of building projects from inception to completion.
- CONSTRUCTION PLANNING AND PROGRAMMING – Analysing construction techniques, planning and allocating resources. Construction programming.
- CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT – Advising on contractual arrangements, administration and supervision of works. Daily site management and progression of works. Contract estimating and surveying.
- CONSTRUCTION COST & PRODUCTION INFORMATION – Preparation of data and presentation of:-
- Budgets and budget appraisals
- Cash flow forecasts
- Contract estimates
- Contract valuations
- Contract variation and final accounts
- PROPERTY INVESTMENT & DEVELOPMENT – Undertaking feasibility studies and evaluating investment potential.
- BUILDING & SURVEYING – Property reports. Measured surveys. Establishing and appraising a design brief. Advising on design and specification matters. Preparation and presentation of scheme designs. Preparation of specifications and drawings. Supervision of building works and technical installations. Pre and post contract surveying.
- PROPERTY MAINTENANCE & MANAGEMENT – Surveying and preparing planned maintenance programmes. Preparation and control of maintenance budgets.